27 Dec Restcomm JSS7 Stack and RA 7.4.1 RELEASED!
TeleStax is pleased to announce the release of Restcomm JSS7 stack and RAs 7.4.1!
Restcomm jSS7 7.4.1.GA release is for Restcomm customers.
Telestax has stopped making community releases for the 7.* branch. We will introduce a new 8.0 branch in early 2018.
This is a release with minor code updates.
Minor fixes :
- Fixing of some bugs in CLI
- #264 MAPErrorMessageSMDeliveryFailure – adding of processing of a SignalInfo parameter
- #271 SCCP stack – adding send(SccpNoticeMessage message)
- #267 Wrongly encoded if negative value for longitude
- #262 SCCP/MTP: differentiate a networkID for incoming messages depending on a local GT
- #261 TCAP: pure parsing function
Second, Restcomm JSS7 stack customers can the download binary files from https://telestax.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/207964296-TelScale-jSS7-GA-Binaries.
Your participation and feedback is highly appreciated!
We would love for you to be a part of the Open Source GitHub RestComm project family by contributing patches, documentation or tests. To get involved or to learn more about this process, please read our Open Source Playbook to get started. We also encourage you to check out the JSS7 project Roadmap where we have already marked issues with “Help Wanted”.
Sergey Vetyutnev and the Messaging Squad