29 Mar Restcomm Connect 8.3.1 Supports Custom SIP Headers and Provisional Responses For MGCP
Restcomm Connect 8.3.1 release fixes a small problem with recording in Visual Designer apps and introduces several new features including support for custom SIP headers, better integration with Restcomm Media server through implementation of provisional responses in MGCP, and adds better support of the new feature access control (FAC) API for the Console and Visual Designer.
Features and Improvements
- Add support for custom SIP headers for both Visual Designer apps and SIP clients
- Add support in Restcomm Connect for Provisional Responses in MGCP
- Make default profile permissive for FAC
- Let an account query it’s own effective FAC profile
- Fix JBoss EAP exception while deploying RVD
- Dial Record shouldn’t have finishOnKey and timeout
First, the latest documentation for Restcomm Connect can be found online. Beginners can check out the Installation Guide and User Guide to get started.
The commercial version of Restcomm Connect 8.3.1 can be downloaded from the Customer Portal here.
Help us improve the project by asking questions and reporting bugs for Restcomm Connect; we encourage you to contribute back to Restcomm Connect project.
Your participation and feedback is highly appreciated!
We would love for you to be a part of the Open Source Restcomm project family by contributing patches, documentation or tests. To get involved or to learn more about this process, please read our Open Source Playbook to get started.
If you would like to try Restcomm Connect or all our other products and services, you can sign up for free here.
– From the Voice Video and SIP Squad
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.